We believe in transparency and want you to know exactly what it will cost to borrow from us. With KBC Loans it’s black and white – what you see is what you get.
- Interest is charged at 1.5% per day on the unpaid balance at the end of the day
- This is equal to an APR of 547.5% per annum
Our fees are as follows:
- $25 Loan Establishment Fee
- $5 Direct Debit Fee
- $5 Manual Payment Fee
- $10 Extension Fee
- $10 Default Fee
- $45 Wage Deduction Fee
- $20 Cancelled Direct Debit Fee
- $5 Statement Fee
- $1 SMS Fee
- $5 Phone Call Fee
- $20 Manual processing fee
- $50 Referral Fee to debt collection agency
- $500 Court Fee
- 20% + GST commission on any tax refunds you authorise us to collect from the Inland Revenue.
Should you borrow money if you already have debt?
If you are already in debt we would advise you not to take out a KBC loan. Borrowing money when you already have other debt will only increase your financial responsibilities. Talk to the Citizens Advice Bureau or visit sorted.org.nz for budgeting advice.